The Benefits of Desexing your pet
There are many benefits to desexing your furry friend.
- Reduction in the risk of cancers
- Prevention of infections
- Prevention of false pregnancies
- Reduction in the risk of some serious disease, such as prostatic infection & perineal hernia.
- Reduction in territorial behaviour
- Reduction in noisy calling behaviour
- Reduction in anti-social behaviour
- Reduction in wandering
- Prevention of costs associated with assistance at birthing, such as a caesarean.
- Avoidance of costs associated with the serious medical diseases.
- Desexing your pet also entitles you to a discount on your council registration.
If you would like to know more about desexing your pet phone our clinic on (03) 6424 2495.